Monday, January 9, 2012

I am a girl who is potentialed to be a leader. I realised that when i was 8years old when I could talk some sense into people who were older than me.I could also advice many people and most importantly icoud stop fightings in school.When I joined KGSA it only took the teachers one week to discover my leadership skills.But since I was young at the time I was appointed a bell ringer. I served as abell ringer for one year until Igraduated to form 2 when I was appointed the kitchen prefect. I served the post for ashort time and got promoted to be the headgirl.Even if many people thought and still think that am fit to be a leader, I have experienced alot of challenges that sometimes I felt like I was recieving punishment from God who chose me through them.I was always caught in the middle of justice and corruption whenever I was working and as a leader I had to foregone corruption which would hurt most of my friends.But the only way to help them was to correct their mistakes because I never condoned favourism.My principles as a leader has always been "you cannot resist change but you can influence it and a leader who is hated by his fellow colleagues and the culprits is efficient and effective with his\her work.''

No comments:

Post a Comment