Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi my name is Lynn Seru. I’m from KGSA and I stay with my dad and my younger sibling, that is my brother. A few days ago I went to the hospital then I saw something strange that is private hospitals are better than public hospitals. I was feeling a little bit sick and went for a laboratory check and the doctor said I had malaria. What bored me most was that I stayed there from morning to evening that is when I was given medicine then something else that i saw is that an old man was brought to the hospital but the doctors didn’t even take care of him. He fell down from the hospital bed and they didn’t even pick him up from down. But good luck, one of his relatives came and picked him up.

Yesterday I had a boring day because I had a lot of work to do. I take geography and physics and we were given many sums to calculate and so many diagrams to draw. In the evening I went home to do my usual chores like cooking, fetching water, and washing clothes. After all which I watch my favourite programme ‘STORM OVER PARADISE’ thereafter I felt sleepy and went to sleep before finishing my homework.

Today I came early for my physics class after which I went to meet with my journalism club which is now a magazine company called ‘KIBERA SHEDDERS’ which produces magazines after every three months. We went through the first issue of magazine and saw how perfect it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment